The Director’s Office is responsible for general leadership, direction, and administration of the Center. The specific functions include:
- Leadership of research and infrastructure programs
- Supervision of Animal Resources Divisions
- Administration of financial operations
- Insure compliance with the University of Washington, State of Washington, National Institutes of Health/ORIP – DPCPSI, and regulatory agencies
- Preparation of grant and contract applications
- Administration of Center and national review committees
The Director’s Office includes the following programs:
- Research Administration
- Business Operations and Services
- Animal Resources
- Scientific Divisions
Sally Thompson-Iritani, D.V.M., Ph.D., is the Center director (interim).
Reach the Director’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.