The Director’s Office is responsible for general leadership, direction, and administration of the Center. The specific functions include:
- Leadership of research and infrastructure programs
- Supervision of Primate Resources
- Administration of financial operations
- Insure compliance with the University of Washington, State of Washington, National Center for Research Resources/National Institutes of Health, and regulatory agencies
- Preparation of grant and contract applications
- Administration of Center and national review committees
The Director’s Office includes the following programs:
- Center Programs
- Finances and Administration
- Organizational Development
- Primate Resources
- Facilities and Planning
Dr. Michael Mustari, Ph.D., is the Center director.
Reach the Director’s Office at email@example.com.